Sunday, March 20, 2011

Birthday Boy! :)


Bryson, Mommy & Daddy LOVE you to the moon and back FOREVER & ALWAYS!!!!!! :)


One year ago today God blessed us with our beautiful Sweet Baby Bryson and we embarked on the adventure of a lifetime--parenthood! I absolutely can not believe how fast this year has gone!!!! I am not sure exactly sure how I feel about this whole turning ONE business or just growing up PERIOD! But what I do know is we are definitely the PROUD parents of a precious baby boy! I thank God daily for our sweet baby and I pray that God will guide us in every decision to raise him in a way that is pleasing to Him.


My 1 pancake Mommy made me for breakfast! :)

He was a HUGE fan! He ate the whole thing! :)

Enjoying his swing Mimi & Papa gave him for his birthday!

WEEEEE!!!!

Thanks Mimi & Papa! I LOVE it! :)


2 comments: