Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mickey Gear!

Last week was a super hard week for Mommy. I had a once in a lifetime opportunity to go to Orlando, FL with 6 of my teacher girlfriends at BSLK to receive an Exemplary Reading Award that our school earned. I was only gone for 5 nights but it sure seemed like FOREVER. We had so much fun and it was great to have some much needed Mommy time with friends even though I missed my guys like crazy. We attended the conference for 4 days and then had a free day to visit Disney and I thought I just had to get my little guy everything I saw. We are taking Bryson for his first trip to Disney next Spring Break and now that I have just had a refresher visit I am even more excited to take our little man to meet Mickey Mouse!!!! :) Here are some pictures of my not so happy Bryson wearing his Mickey ears gearing up for our upcoming trip! :)

The back of his cute Mickey Ears!




Loving on Mickey! :)

2 comments: