Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Our Little Mess!

Wow!  I didn't realize how long it has been since I have blogged and boy do I have plenty to catch up on.    Our little guy is 15 1/2 months now.  I took him to the doctor on June 21st and he weighed 19 lbs 13 oz and was 30 1/2 inches long.  He is still really small for his age he is in the 3rd percentile in his weight and the 26th percentile in his height.  He is still not walking all over the place but he will take 2 or 3 steps.  Dr. Lynd is not concerned and says that she just thinks he is laid back and could care less.  :)  He is crawling all over the place though and he is SUPER FAST!  He is such a little stinker and he is getting into to EVERYTHING, and by everything I mean the toilet (eww...I know), the garbage can (YUCK), and just about anything else gross he can get his hands on.  Here are a few pictures from one of his many days to find something nasty to play in!  ;) 







No comments:

Post a Comment