Monday, November 22, 2010

34 Weeks-First Christmas Pictures!

Our little man is 34 weeks old. I know it may seem silly that I am still counting his age by weeks but it makes me feel better rather than saying he is 8 months old. :) Although it is not even Thanksgiving yet I put up the Christmas tree because I wanted Bryson (and us) to enjoy it as long as possible. I am not a huge Christmas tree person but I was excited to put one up this year to see our little man's face. He LOVES it. He wants to look at it and pull on the lights and if he can get close enough pull off the ornaments. So much fun! I can't wait for him to experience his first Christmas and for us to enjoy watching him during his first Christmas. :) Here are his 34 week pictures and his first look at the tree.

First Look at the Christmas Tree




Trying to pull the lights off! :)


Such a sweet boy!



The ornament that he pulled off the tree! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment