Monday, November 22, 2010

35 Weeks and a Country Christmas

This past weekend Mimi took Kelly, Jansen, Bryson, and I to the Opryland hotel to A Country Christmas. :) We had so much fun and it was the neatest place. I had never been inside the hotel and I did not know what I have been missing out on. We went to the Ice exhibit, went "sight seeing" in the hotel, rode the train, and had our picture made with Mrs. Clause and Santa. It turned out to be a GREAT weekend and I highly suggest you go the Opryland hotel if you have never been. It is truly something to see. Check out our pictures from our fun girls weekend plus Bryson! :)

Bryson & Santa


Bryson & Mrs. Clause



Mommy & Bryson in front of the GIANT Christmas tree in the hotel


Riding the train (Bryson clapped his hands the whole time he loved it)


The Whole Gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment